Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Boots Baby


For Christmas, Daveed got me the best gift a girl could ask for...money. And with that money, I bought myself a pair of boots. I have been wanting new boots since the leaves began changing color in October and it has finally happened. As soon as I found out that I could start boot hunting, I went online and searched through many, many styles until I found the perfect pair. Even better, they are Naughty Monkey brand, which is one of my favorites.

My brand new gorgeous pair of boots was delivered to my office today. It was the best way a girl could imagine spending a Tuesday. A big cardboard box delivered to my desk and when I opened it, I found a leopard print shoe box and inside...my beloved boots. I modeled them for my colleagues and tucked them back in their box and immediately began plotting what I would wear them with tomorrow.

Ah, shopping. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment