Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"Goats" Trailer

The chaos of Sundance has come and gone and I still have yet to write about my experiences outside of meeting David Duchovny. I really did get some good quotes from a variety of actors and even watched a few films. But since we went straight from Sundance to the Now IN Salt Lake Big Sexy Party, I don't see getting a chance to write the blogs that I want to anytime soon. Maybe when I get a day off...(insert laugh to self followed by a long sigh).

In the meantime, I found a trailer for "Goats," the film that I interviewed David Duchovny about. I really wish that I would have found this trailer BEFORE my interview. It would have helped immensely. Not only that, but the film looks really good.

Prior to my one-on-one with Duchovny, I participated in a round-table discussion with some other members of the press and some of the other cast members. I got to talk to Ty Burrell, Vera Farmiga, Graham Phillips and director, Christopher Neil. This trailer would have been a HUGE help to my interview.

I actually looked for one before I went up to Sundance and couldn't find one. It was Duchovny who told me that there was in fact a trailer out online. Guess I need to brush up on my research skills.

Check it out. And, spread the word. I think this film is going to be pretty damn great.

No comments:

Post a Comment